Eaten raw, fried, and roasted, widely known for packing a punch in your tadkas and curries, chilies also come bursting with natural health benefits. Green chilies are specifically reputed to speed up metabolism, reduce cholesterol, are a natural source of iron, contain vitamins C and K, and are loaded with antioxidants. If that wasn’t enough, this spice also boasts zero calories.
Green chilli pickle recipe is a tasty, instant North Indian style achar made with fresh long green chillis, Indian spices like mustard, fenugreek and mustard oil. This chilli pickle has ground mustard seeds, turmeric, and lemon juice which imparts a major flavor, aroma and taste, not to forget the presence of green chillies too. In fact, this pickle was so much liked by my parents, that they took half of it with them.
- It will be apt to call this as Kerala style Green Chilli Pickle
- These Green Chilly Pickles add a dash of taste to your life.
- Pickles add life to the taste of your meals.
- This chilli pickle has ground mustard seeds, turmeric, and lemon juice which imparts a major flavor, aroma, and taste
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.