Tasty and delicious palappam made an easy mix with Kerala Taste. This most popular and traditional breakfast recipe is made with rice flour and coconut. Kerala Taste Easy Palappam is bowl-shaped thin pancakes made from fermented rice flour. They derive their shape from the small special curved shape pan in which it's cooked.
A key component of palappams is the coconut infused batter. Coconuts possess anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic properties. Coconut meat is also a natural source of energy, making it good for physically active people. Coconut water is an excellent rehydrant also removes free radicals that cause aging and degenerative diseases. But perhaps most importantly, coconut helps to prevent the development of cancer due to insulin reduction.
- Palappam is a traditional Kerala breakfast recipe made with rice flour and coconut.
- Palappam is a type of pancake native to Kerala cuisine.
- Appam are tasty soft hoppers and a popular Kerala breakfast.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.