Karachi Fruit biscuits are like an Indian version of slice-and-bake cookies. Karachi Fruit biscuits are like an Indian version of slice-and-bake cookies. These are very buttery and very hearty fruit biscuits.
You will need to make a soft dough from butter, powdered sugar, and flour along with cornstarch or custard powder. The dough is flavored with cardamom and rose extract. You may also use pineapple extract or some orange zest!
• Fruit Biscuit is a delicious snack packed with currants, raisins, wheat, and forest fruits of course!
• Full of natural ingredients.
• Without artificial colors, flavors, and fragrances.
• Fruity and crispy in taste
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.