Juwar Millet is a whole grain that's packed with protein, antioxidants, and nutrients. It may have numerous health benefits, such as helping lower your blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Plus, it's gluten-free, making it an excellent choice for people who have celiac disease or follow a gluten-free diet.
Millet is rich in catechins such as quercetin which boost liver and kidney function. These organs are essential for the detoxification of the body. The magnesium content of millet provides a variety of benefits including improving insulin sensitivity to help prevent type 2 diabetes.
• Millet is a family of grains that falls under the “ancient grain” category.
• Millets are an excellent choice to replace your regular food with
• It has a wide range of gluten-free benefits and can be used in a variety of different recipes.
• It also reduces bile acid secretion which is known to contribute to gallstone formation.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.