Jeeraga Samba rice is a good source of selenium which helps to reduce the risk of developing colon cancers and intestinal cancers. It contains phytonutrients to prevent breast cancer and strengthens the cardiovascular system. It removes free radicals from the colon and intestine.
The oil in the Samba rice reduces cholesterol. It is rich in fiber hence, reduces LDL cholesterol and increases HDL in the body. Since it is rich in fiber, it controls the calories in the food and thus stops more intake of food. The rice derives its name because of its small white ovular fine grains which resemble seeds of Seeragam/Jeera/Cumin and our farmers cultivate the rice in Samba season.¬†
- The rice is known for its rich aroma and fluffy texture makes it people‚Äôs choice for their most favorite dish biryani.¬†
- Moreover, since it aids digestion it is also a healthy choice for biryani.
- The rice is rich in selenium and phytonutrients.
- ¬†It is loaded with antioxidants and fibre.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.