Horse gram supplementation showed significantly reduced MDA levels, suggesting decreased lipid peroxidation levels in the heart and liver. In comparison, black gram supplementation showed significantly increased levels of MDA in both the liver and heart.
The importance of horse gram was well recognized by folk medicine as a potential therapeutic agent to treat kidney stones, urinary diseases, piles, common cold, throat infection, fever, lowering cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, etc. Horse gram water was prescribed for treating jaundice.
• Horsegram contains a good amount of dietary fiber, which helps in clearing the gut and relieves constipation.
• Soak the seeds overnight and consume early morning or add them to salads.
• It also helps in reducing acidity and intestinal worms.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.