Atta / Aata flour provides important overall nutritious and healthy dietary fibre from whole grains, as part of an overall healthy diet, may help improve blood cholesterol levels and lower risk of heart disease, stroke, obesity and diabetes. It helps in controlling blood sugar levels and is a great food for bone health
Atta flour is prepared from the grains which are heavy on the palm, golden amber in colour and hard in bite. It is carefully ground using a modern grinding' process which safeguards that this Atta contains maida and pure atta.
- This is the best for health.
- Its gluten-free properties make it healthiest flour.
- Rich in phosphorus, calcium, iron, protein and fibre.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.