GITS Rasam Mix is a well healthy dal preparation that is full of flavor and aroma. This Rasam Powder helps to enhance the taste of dal and makes it more delicious for your taste buds. This Rasam mix is made of the finest of spices and ingredients. A hot favorite food traditionally of South Indian. It is enjoyed as an appetizer or as an accompaniment to South Indian Meals and also a spicy-sour soup.
A hot favorite of South Indians. It is enjoyed as an appetizer or as an accompaniment to South Indian Meals. A spicy-sour soup! The preparation process of this Rasam Masala Mix Food is to Blend the contents of the pack in 1800ml water. Add 2 chopped tomatoes. Boil, stirring occasionally. Simmer on medium heat for 15-20 mins. For tastier Rasam, heat 1-2 tsp. of pure ghee. Add 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic, ½ tsp. mustard seeds and 1-2 red chilies. Add this to hot Rasam. Garnish with chopped fresh green coriander. Serve hot as appetizers or as an accompaniment to Gits Instant Idlis, Dosas, Vada, Rava Idlis, Rava Dosa.
• Easy to cook in a few minutes.
• This soup is very delicious and taste also very good
• It is a favorite for all and anyone like it.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.