Ganesh Bhel is a beloved street snack that no one can resist. This crunchy, tangy, and mildly spicy snack will make you feel like you are eating Bhel Puri fresh from the beachside vendors. Add some flavor to your life by eating this with a twist of lemon and some freshly chopped onions!
A generous mix of crispy sev, bhel, and potato bits, Ganesh Bhel is a lip-smacking take on India's beloved street food. Perfect on its own or whipped up with some chopped fresh onions and tomatoes, the authentic Mumbai style.
• It is an instant recipe for bhel.
• Hadiram's bhel is ready to make snacks.
• Bhel Puri is a beloved Indian street snack that no one can resist
• Bhel is a spicy Snacks blend of crisp noodles, nuts, puffed rice, dried vegetables, and fried potato chips
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.