A flavorful and nutritious Punjabi rice recipe, this Wadi is a delicious wholesome meal. Made with aromatic whole spices, wadiyan and basmati rice, this wadi pulao or biryani is a heathy meal for the whole family.
Punjabi Wadis are made from coarsely ground Urad dal, mixed with pepper, ginger, cumin, coriander, red chillies and other spices. These sun-dried lentil dumplings store well in a cool place or in the refrigerator and are most commonly prepared with potatoes.
- Punjabi wadi are actually sun-dried dumplings made with lentils and Indian spices.
- The lentils are ground to paste along with the spices and the ground paste is spread as small chunks to sun-dry.
- The wadi has a meaty taste and texture and can be substituted for both meat and soya chunks.
- Punjabi Wadi is a rice dish that is well flavored and prepared just like any pulao or biryani but with addition of spicy dal wadi.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.