Chora wadis are lightly spiced & sun dried dumplings made from ground Chora (Cowpea) Lentils. They have an intense concentrated rich flavor, and are very tasty and nutritious. They are meaty in texture as well as in taste.
Wadi are first pan fried then cooked in a liquid type dish to thicken the gravy, add flavor and texture. Chora wadi are spiced and sun dried dumplings made from ground lentils. A protein packed dish, made in various recipes, A traditional dish from North India, spicy and tasty made in a curry style.
- Used In Traditional Asian Curries as Side dish.
- Prepared by deep frying in the oil.
- Used as Fritters,Made up of Rice Powder.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.