Tulsi (Ocimum Saanctum) is also known as Holy Basil and is recognized for its benefits. Used for centuries in Ayurvedic preparations to support a healthy respiratory system. This natural supplement along with others in the Hesh healthcare range, is derived from Ayurveda, the ancient Indian therapy as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
The Hesh Tulsi Powder benefits from the antioxidant, analgesic, anthelmintic, antimicrobial, anti inflammatory and wound healing properties of the Tulsi plant. According to the manufacturer, it protects the skin from pollutants, moisturizes the skin, is antibacterial and anti dandruff. The Hesh Tulsi Powder can also be used as a makeup base for those with oily skin as it leaves a matte complexion.
- Effective antibacterial quality
- Protects and Moisturizes the scalp, helping to treat acute dandruff problems.
- A very effective anti-pollution properties therefore helps protect hair.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.