Soy flour is made by grinding roasted soybeans into a powder. Soy bean flour is considered a health food, and is used in many food products. Natural or full-fat soy flour, which contains the natural oils that are found in the soybean.
Soy is arguably one of the most controversial nutrition topics. On one hand, it's rich in nutrients, and diets containing it appear to be linked to health benefits, such as lower blood sugar levels, improved heart health, fewer menopause symptoms, and perhaps even a lower risk of certain cancers.
- Soya beans are high in protein and naturally gluten-free, ground into a fortified flour that is increasingly becoming popular among producers of bakery goods and snacks.
- Soya Flour is also used as a supplement to wheat flour
- This is rich in high-quality protein and other nutrients
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.