The Sago Pearl or Sabudana is made of Tapioca Root; the white-colored, opaque seeds are formed by the processing of Tapioca root. Tapioca roots are pulped & crushed through different machines, and a milky compound is extracted, this milky compound is then roasted or boiled to form globules. The ready to cook Sabu balls turn into translucent, spongy and soft form after cooking. Sabudana is known for its immaculate taste and nutritional benefits; its popular dishes include Sabudana Kheer & Sabudana Khichadi.
Sago is one of the rich sources of carbohydrates & the white globules are known for their quick energy-boosting property. Sabudana or Sago contains a nice amount of Iron, a tiny amount of protein with a feeble amount of Calcium, Vitamins, and other minerals. 100 grams serving of Sabudana can yield up to 350 Calories with 85.5 grams of carbohydrates and 0.2 grams of Protein.
- Sabudana is made of Tapioca Root
- Sabudana contains a nice amount of Iron
- Sabudana can also work as an excellent skin exfoliator
Sabudana Helps the Digestive System
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.