Pan Masala will contain fennel seeds as the base ingredient as well as sugar-coated seeds that may include sesame, fennel, and coriander seeds. Mint leaves, cardamom, powdered lime, pure menthol, catechu, areca nuts, and other flavorings may also be added to the mixture. Mukhwas Pan Masala is a good mouth freshener. It can be eaten after lunch, dinner, or any other food consumption. Press any strong food smells. It is also a good digestive.
Mukhwas Pan Masala would certainly be among your favorite items once you start eating it after a meal. The masala offers a rejuvenating effect and drives away bad breath. Regular consumption of the paan masala would never cause any harm because it doesn't contain tobacco or artificial synthetic food color. Your mouth is sure to remain fresh even when you have had a sumptuous lunch or dinner. While you won't have to deal with indigestion, the masala is good for the body and keeps acidity at bay.
- Mukhwas Pan Masala is used as a mouth freshener.
- Good Digestive after lunch or dinner
- Also good Mouth Freshener
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.