Mukhwas Gujrati is a colorful Indian after-meal snack or digestive aid widely used as a mouth freshener, especially after meals. It can be made of various seeds and nuts, often fennel, anise, coconut, coriander, and sesame.
Mukhwas Gujrati making the brain-gut connection in preparation for proper enzyme and bile secretion in essential for the effective digestion and absorption of nutrients in the foods we eat. Chewing a handful of blended coriander, fennel, liquorice, peppermint, cardamom, ginger, and cumin after a meal is still a common practice in India. This is why we will often find a bowl of fennel seeds awaiting us at the door as we exit our favorite Indian restaurant.
- Mukhwas consumption daily can help overcome trembles and shake of limbs.
- Mukhwas helps in cleaning mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough.
- Mukhwas is good for lactating women as it is helpful in the increase in milk flow
- Mukhwas can also be an excellent cure for Diarrhea.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.