Mango pulp is the inner fleshy sweet and yellow part of the mango. The pulp of mango can be quite easily extracted by peeling any variety of mango and then crushing it. In order to extract mango pulp and crush, you can use your hands or put the pieces in a mixer or food processor and blend to a pulp.
This is the sweet, golden Mango Pulp derived from mangoes. it is great by itself or warmed and poured on Ice cream. It also makes a great ice cream shake. It is often used in sweets and yogurt drinks.
- It's rich in vitamin C.
- It can also be used in bakery fillings, puddings, and fruit meals.
- These mangoes play a major role in strengthening one‚Äôs immunity.
- Its powerful health benefits make Mango Pulp an essential food item.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.