Kashmiri Chili Powder is a famous Chili powder. It is famous for its vibrant red color and gentle fruity heat. You can use Kashmiri chili powder to bring a beautiful red hue. Kashmiri chilies are popular in Rogan josh curries, tandoori dishes, and even Goan or Keralan fish curries.
Chili Powder is commonly used in traditional dishes. This Chili powder improves heart health and It‚Äôs great for adding heat to a dish. Its taste adds flavor to the dishes. It can be used in dry vegetables and curries. Chili powder prevents acid reflux and it kills the bacteria that cause stomach ulcers.
- It has no artificial colors.
- It can kick up the taste of your palate.
- It revs your metabolism that increases your fat-burning skills.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.