The seeds lend their flavor to meat and fish curries, as well as a deep richness to pastries. In India, fennel seeds are coated with multi colored sugar to make a popular confection that is both used as a mouth freshener and digestive stimulant.
Composed solely of sugar, fennel, and a couple food dyes, the sugar-coated seeds resemble the entry-level ancestor of mukhwas. In addition to sweetening the breath and cleansing the palate, they're also helpful in digestion.
- People chew plain or sugar-coated fennel seeds after a meal.
- Chewing fennel seeds is thought to help aid digestion and prevent gas.
- Fennel seeds may help prevent or reduce gas in several ways.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.