Curry leaves are a citrusy, aromatic, flavor-enhancing herb that imparts a distinctive fragrance and a unique allure to your food. These glossy and stately leaves come in a beautiful elongated shape, and a shiny deep green hue, making them one of the most picture-perfect herbs you can find.
The aromatic curry leaves are seen in the form of pairs on the branches of the tree. The plant produces small white flowers that can pollinate themselves and it produces small, black, shiny semi-globose fruits with a single large seed. Though the fruits are fleshy and edible, neither the flower nor the fruits are used for culinary purposes.
- Curry tree, being a sub-tropical tree growing to a height of 4-6 m and having a medium-sized trunk goes by the botanical name Murraya
- This herb is a signature flavor from South India, and an essential ingredient in Southeast Asian cuisine like curries, dals, and soups
- These aromatic leaves have a lemon scent and a distinct, pungent taste that has been compared to anise and lemongrass.
- Curry leaves are aromatic herbs used in South Indian cooking
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.