Brown¬† Chowri Beans are small, oval, dried dark reddish brown beans, also known as 'Southern Peas'. When cooked, have an amazingly soft, buttery texture. Cooking Instruction: Wash, rinse, soak lightly & drain.¬†
Brown Chowri or Brown Peas are considered to be an important food legume in India, rest of Asia and even Africa. In South India brown peas are used to make side dishes and broths and are generally cooked with coconut milk, tomatoes, diced onions and spices.
- Excellent source of fiber.¬†
- Fiber is an indigestible carb found in plant foods.¬†
- Rich in antioxidants.¬†
- May improve blood sugar regulation.¬†
- May aid heart health.¬†
- May boost weight loss.¬†
- Easy to add to your diet.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.