Kala Jeera is a part of the Buttercup family, and the seeds are colored, fine, and curved when around. The seeds are used for several centuries within the Middle East , the Mediterranean, and India. Today, black, cotton seeds are used as a spice seasoning in different cuisines around the world due to their nutty flavor.¬†
Black caraway (Siyah Zeera) is the seed obtained from the plant Carum bulbocastanum. They are dark in color compared to cumin seeds and have an astringent and very bitter taste. These aromatic seeds are rich in volatile oil and consumed sort of a condiment and medicine. Kaali Jeera is widely used as a spice, for flavoring dishes. Kali Jeeri (also spelled as Kalijiri & Kaali Jeera) is the seed of plant Centratherum Anthelminticum. It is popular in combination with Ajwain and Methi for reducing weight and improving digestive health. It is used for the treatment of the skin diseases in which it helps to reduce itching and skin irritation.
- Shahi Jeera or Caraway Seeds is used extensively in medicines and cooking.
- It's used in cooking Tandoori dishes and other spicy curries.
- It has pungent, anise-like flavor and aroma.
- It's also used as a spice in bread.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.