Foxtail Millet Flour is completely vegan and marketed by Chirukaanuka. People are slowly including Foxtail Millet Flour (Korralu) in their meals for it's rich in calories, protein, fiber content, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, etc.
Foxtail Millet is rich in Vitamin B12 which is essential for maintaining a healthy heart, smooth functioning of the nervous system, and in general good for skin and hair growth. A diet including Foxtail Millet may improve glycemic control and reduce insulin, cholesterol, and fasting glucose in Type-2 diabetes patients.
• It also contains vitamin D.
• Eating Foxtail Millet in the form of sprouts helps fight diseases such as osteoporosis and could reduce the risk of fracture.
• Foxtail contains Tryptophan, an amino acid that gets digested at a slower rate
• Keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.