Whole Yellow Peas are about 1/4 inch in diameter and pale yellow to beige in color. They have a mildly sweet flavor and soft, granular texture. A rich source of vitamins A, B and C, fiber, protein and potassium, they help thicken soups, stews and curries as they cook.
They also offer various key vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6) and minerals and trace minerals important to human health, such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and folate. Yellow peas have more iron and magnesium than green peas.
- Ideal for weight loss is that they are extremely low in the fat content.
- You can either consume dried peas as healthy snacks
- Add frozen peas as the tasty and filling addition to your salad.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.