The deepness of the salt's color largely depends on the amount of iron oxide running through it. White Himalayan salt (the rarest variety) is the freest from impurities, while added minerals give pink Himalayan salt its rosy glow.
Rock salt is highly valued in the Ayurveda system of medicine as it offers numerous health benefits right from healthy skin and hair to weight loss. It is known to be very effective when you replace your daily salt with this purest form of salt.
- May provide trace minerals.
- It's a common misconception that salt and sodium are the same thing.
- May reduce your risk of low sodium levels.
- May improve muscle cramps.
- May aid digestion.
- May treat sore throats.
- May aid skin health.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.