Tukda Supari is the seed of the fruit of the oriental palm Areca catechu. Areca nut is an important agricultural product in many regions of the world. It's the basic ingredient of a variety of widely used chewed products. Areca nuts widely used in India are called Paan or Supari. It's consumed both as raw nuts, as dried ripe nuts (Chali supari), and as semi mature cut and processed varieties.
An individual can consume the whole nut or thin slices of the nut, in its natural state or after processing in many forms. It's a normal habit that after having food in India, people use Areca nut along with the betel leaves as a digester in small quantities.
- The most common accompaniment for chewing areca nut globally is the leaf of Piper betle.
- This has led to Areca nut being labelled as ‘Betel nut’ in the English literature.
- Arecanut may be used fresh or it may be dried and cured before use, by sun-drying, baking or roasting.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.