Tandoori Masala originates from the state of Punjab, which is particularly famous for its Tandoori cuisine. Tandoor is large clay ovens used for barbeque meat dishes, vegetable kebabs, paneer (Indian cheese), naan bread, and creamy lentil stews. Meat, poultry, vegetables, cheese, and seafood are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and Tandoori Masala and then baked in the traditional clay oven, barbeque grill, or conventional oven. The blend has a fragrant spicy scent, which is both hot and sour combining strong overtones of cumin and coriander.
The Tandoori Masala used in the west is best known for the color that it gives to food, which is a bright red. The nutritional benefits of tandoori masala make it good for treating and preventing health conditions. The cayenne pepper used in tandoori masala can provide a significant amount of vitamin A, whole cloves and cardamom are rich in vitamin C.
- Can be used as a rub or to create curry.
- Healthy and exotic spices including
- Best kept secret in Indian Kitchens
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.