Sesame seeds originate from the plant Sesamum Indicum L. suitable for human consumption. Natural Sesame Seeds contain all the natural nutrients of sesame seeds. Sesame seeds have high oil content (approx. 48% min.) and protein content (approx. 25%). It is used as a spice condiment or as a garnish in many ethnic dishes and bakery items to enrich taste & nutritional values. Sesame Oil is used for cooking due to its healthy properties.
Sesame seeds are among the most popular seeds in the world and find use in many cuisines and recipes. These tiny kernels may look small in size but are powerhouses of nutrients and health benefits. Not only do they add a nutty and crunchy texture to many Asian dishes but are rich in flavor as well. They are one of the oldest condiments known to man and are mainly valued for being loaded with natural oils.
- Food fried in Sesame oil has a long shelf life because the oil contains antioxidants called “Sesamol”.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of calcium, proteins, vitamins, iron, phosphorus, and dietary fiber.
- Sesame seeds reduce cholesterol level and prevent high blood pressure in the body.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.