Semolina Fine made of wheat and water, fine ground semolina is the main ingredient found in such ethnic pastries as halvah, galaktoboureko, ravani (or revani), samali, melomakarona, diples, cakes, karidopita, and bougatsa. A high gluten flour, for better dough manipulation, used to make an excellent appealing bright yellow long or short pasta of all shapes, chewier pizza crusts, and crispier bread crusts. With its intrinsically rich flavor, buttery color, and slightly sweet taste, you can make desserts such as cakes, puddings, basbousa, and halwa to a whole new culinary depth, unmatched by the regular all-purpose flour.
One of the oldest nutritious ingredients known to the Italians for its potent package of protein, dietary fiber, various B Vitamins, Iron and Magnesium, which is why they are often included in many of the Mediterranean cookings. Our Semolina Fine is enriched with good-for-you nutrients and minerals, minus the bad artificial stuff, and is naturally non-GMO (...as are other whole wheat-derived grains).
- Sifted from the finest quality, freshly milled Durum wheat.
- Semolina Fine is also known as Semola in Italy and is known as a go-to ingredient for pasta and bread. It is also a staple in North Africa to make Couscous.
- Make 2-2.5x more food with just 2lbs of Zaiqa Semolina from Durum Wheat; an excellent choice for difficult times, off-grid living & disaster-stricken regions.
- Simple, yet secure packaging. Allows for storage at home in an airtight glass or canning jar.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.