Semolina is the Extra coarse, filtered wheat middlings of durum wheat practiced in making pasta, breakfast cereals, puddings, and couscous. The term semolina is also employed to designate coarse middlings from other varieties of wheat and other grains such as rice and maize. **Allergen Advice** (Jalpur goods are prepared and proffered in a factory that retails grain, gluten, nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, and soya). Semolina is the loose, coarse particles of cereal left after the finer flour has been extracted. Also known as Sooji or Rava, in India.¬†
Semolina Extra Coarse is made from the finest durum wheat and is hygienically milled into coarse particles and pasteurized. It is pale yellow in color, high in gluten. It is used in many Indian snacks and savories, pasta, pizza, bread and biscuit doughs, etc. It is also a vital ingredient in many Indian desserts and sweets. Once opened, this product is best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Semolina Extra Coarse is used to prepare main courses such as Rava Dosa and Upma and also desserts and sweets such as Paal Poli and Rava Laddu.
- Semolina is the coarse, purified wheat middlings of durum grain used in making pasta, breakfast cereals, puddings, and couscous.
- Semolina flour is pale-yellow in color, high in gluten, and used traditionally to make pasta, pizza, bread and biscuit doughs, etc.
- It is also very commonly used to make the Indian Savoury breakfast staple called Sooji and also the North Indian specialty, sweetened halwa, or Sheera.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.