Best Before Date: 05/08/21
The Red peanuts rich redness of the skins is a sign of nature at its most pure, unroasted, unsalted, unoiled, with lots of nutrients. Redskin peanuts are genuine eyecatchers. The red peanuts still have their original natural peanut taste.
Red peanuts have an intensive strong flavor and are slightly bitter. Peanuts are high in monounsaturated fats, which help lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases. The peanuts‚Äò consistency is barely different from that of roasted peanuts, so roasting them would not improve the quality.
- This is the same antioxidant that is in red wine.
- It is antimicrobial and has shown to lower blood sugar.
- Red Skin Peanuts are one of the most popular nuts.
- You can eat them raw, but you can also roast them or combine them with other nuts, seeds, and dried fruit to get a tasty mix.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.