Masoor Dal is a crucial part of the diet in many parts of the planet, especially within the Indian subcontinent, which features a large vegetarian population. It is basically split lentils without skin and is red in color. It doesn't need soaking before cooking because it may be a soft dal and cooks quickly. Masoor Dal may be a classic, traditional Indian dish made with red lentils. Lentils are an everyday staple throughout India, and especially an essential staple for those regions that enjoy a predominantly vegetarian diet.¬†
Red lentils also referred to as Masoor dal, are a particularly popular lentil in India. They are grown all over the country and consumed for their various health benefits. Red lentils are extremely good for your skin and may prevent issues like rapid aging and acne. They can also be used to lighten the skin and get rid of tans.¬†
- Lentils are nutritious and a great source of protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron, and zinc.
- Lentils don't require soaking and are quick and straightforward to organize.
- Red lentils look more orange than red after the cook, with the addition of turmeric.
- Red lentils can be found in a few varieties and they come split.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.