Ragi Flour is primarily a flour food, formed out of Ragi grain. This is digit millet flour. It has high protein and mineral quantity. It is the best source of protein for vegetarians.While young people can consume ragi every day, middle-aged and older adults need to eat measured adoration of rag meat, to increase bone health, while movement clear of gastrointestinal and kidney disease.
Ragi Flour is a healthy illusion of ragi flour that is extensive in the baking industry that offers a compass of ragi biscuits and ragi cookies to choose from. Another extremely nutritious ragi food is ragi malt better known as ragi java.
- Unbelievable ragi flour benefits for skin
- It has high protein and mineral quantity
- This flour can help prevent hyper-pigmentatio
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.