Rich in fiber, minerals, antioxidants and all nine essential amino acids, quinoa is one of the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet. It may improve your blood sugar and cholesterol levels and even aid weight loss.
With an increase in awareness about gluten allergies or sensitivities and diseases such as celiac disease, interest in quinoa is on the rise since it is gluten free. In addition to eating quinoa seeds, young leaves are quite nutritious and can be harvested and eaten either raw or as a cooked green.
- Used as a grain, the flavor of quinoa seeds can range from bland to nutty and delicious.
- It actually is a good substitute for meat as a source for dietary protein and contains essential amino acids like lysine.
- It is also a good source of calcium, phosphorus, and iron.
- Lightly roasting before cooking enhances the flavor.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.