Pure butter ghee is clarified butter. It is widely used in Indian cuisine. Butter ghee is ideal when cooking at high temperatures as unlike butter, ghee does not burn during frying. Ghee is used at the start of cooking, when creating a curry base it replaces the use of oil and butter.¬†
Butter ghee can give a distinct and authentic flavour to not only Indian cuisine but also other world dishes. It is the best quality butter ghee which is made from only the finest butter. Ghee is ideal for cooking and can be used in a wide range of cooking preparations. Butter ghee also holds a religious significance for people of the Hindi religion, with traditional lamps filled with ghee and a small wick being burned for the Diwali celebration. It is suitable for vegetarians.
- Best quality butter ghee which is made from only the finest butter
- Ideal for cooking
- Widely used in Indian cuisine
- Can give a distinct and authentic flavour to not only Indian cuisine but also other world dishes
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.