Pista Kernels made from pistachios are the seeds of the pistachio tree. They‚Äôre usually green and slightly sweet. They‚Äôre called nuts, but botanically pistachios are seeds. Full of energy and low in calories have a treasure of health inside. These are good sources of potassium, good fat and reduce your cholesterol too. Let's make a habit of eating pistachios daily.
Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check. Their fiber and protein can make you feel fuller for longer. This fiber can also have a positive effect on your gut by adding "good" bacteria.
- High levels of unsaturated fatty acids and potassium.
- Both have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits.
- They can lower your chances of cardiovascular disease.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.