¬†Black mustard seeds have a well deserved reputation for their pungent spicy aroma and flavor. Most common in Indian cooking black mustard seeds are often fried in oil, making them sweet and mild while releasing a nutty aroma.
¬†Black mustard oil is used for the common cold, painful joints and muscles (rheumatism), and arthritis. Black mustard seed is used for causing vomiting, relieving water retention (edema) by increasing urine production, and increasing appetite. Some people make a paste by mixing ground black mustard seed with warm water.
- The mustard who roams the streets at night fighting crime and wearing a domino mask.¬†
- Dark and intoxicating, it will put you in your place if you cross it.
- Black mustard seeds can be used whole or fresh before application.¬†
- Add this product to vinagrette, chutney, spice or toast dressings and add with other Indian spices for a homemade spice mix.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.