The Indian meal Moth also spelled as cornmeal moth and Indian-meal moth may be a pyralid of the Pyralidae . Alternative common names are weevil moth, pantry moth, flour moth, or gelechiid . The species was named after being noted for feeding on Indian-meal or cornmeal and it doesn't occur natively in India because the usage of cornmeal moth would suggest. it's also to not be confused with the Mediterranean flour moth, another common pest of stored grains.
Indian moths are often found during a wide selection of climates and sleep in stored food products, including grains, seeds, edible fruit , pet food, and spices. Infestations often start in dry pet food and birdseed. The cornmeal moth originated in Europe but is now widespread throughout most of the planet .
- The Indian-meal moth is white, ovate, and really small.
- It is difficult to ascertain them with the eye .
- The moth lives during a wide selection of conditions, making it a persistent pest.
- It's often found at food storage facilities worldwide, specifically in grain bins or grain storage buildings.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.