These hot chilli cashew nuts coated in chilli spice are great for those who like their snacks with a bit of kick. The ear-shaped cashew is grown on trees and contains a white kernel within the shell known as the cashew nut.
The chilli cashew nuts are not so hot that they will make your eyes water, just hot enough to tingle your taste buds. Cashew nuts themselves were a decent quality nut but not very spicy, bit of a weird chilli flavour though .
- Cashew nuts deliciously flavoured with hot chilli spice mix made from the finest ingredients.
- Good quality cashew nuts with a tasty hot chilli coating.
- Delicious & so easy to eat too many
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.