****Best Before: 05/2021
Sultanas are made from green seedless grapes, particularly the Thompson Seedless variety. Unlike raisins, sultanas are typically coated in an oil-based solution prior to drying to speed up the process. For this reason, they are often lighter in color than raisins and currants.
Raisins, sultanas, and currants may improve your digestive health and blood sugar levels, decrease inflammation and lower your blood pressure. On the downside, they are also high in sugar and calories and should be eaten in moderation.
- The sultana is an oval seedless grape variety also called the sultana.
- The sultana is a type of white or green, the seedless grape of Turkish or Iranian origin.
- Sultanas are a good source of iron, potassium, and selenium and also contain vitamin A and some vitamin B.
- They are beneficial for high blood pressure, fluid retention, constipation, and anemia.
- Their high-calorie content makes them an ideal snack for anyone involved in sports.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.