Dill Seeds are native to Central Asia and are now grown in Eastern Europe, Mediterranean countries, Asia, and North Africa. This herb is popular due to its strong aroma and used for culinary and medicinal purposes. It is widely used in curry powders, salad dressing, ingredients in processed food and soup. Dill Seeds has stimulant, carminative, and many other medicinal properties and has a therapeutic value. It is available in both whole and powder form
Dill Seeds is the dried fruit of the herb Nethum Graveolens. Dill seed is oval-shaped, soft, and fluffy and. Dill seeds have been used since ancient times by the Romans as a stimulant for gladiators. Dill can be used in soups, salads, marinating meat and fish dishes. The dill seeds can be added either in their whole form or ground with a pestle and mortar.
- It is also be used to prepare herbal tea.
- In Arab countries, dill seed, called ain jaradeh (grasshopper's eye), is used as a spice in cold dishes such as fattoush and pickles.
- Our dill seeds are whole pure spices which are full of aroma and hold an authentic Indian flavor.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.