When dried, the coconut flesh is called copra. The various parts of the coconut have a number of culinary uses. Desiccated coconut or coconut milk made from it is frequently added to curries and other savory dishes. Coconut flour has also been developed for use in baking.
Coconut Halves are an all natural blend of suet, calcium and seeds to provide a wide range of wild birds a high energy food source. Coconut Shells are filled with grains and seeds, perfectly formulated to attract a wide variety of wild birds.
- They are a nutritious food source throughout the winter and summer months.
- Each coconut shell is individually wrapped to ensure they are kept fresh.
- Hang Coconut Halves in a tree branch, off a feeder or on a bird table in a suitable location for the safe feeding of wild birds
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.