Cornmeal Fine polenta has a variety of uses as an ingredient in scones, biscuits, and cornbread. This is a pure quality Fine Corn Meal. This cornmeal fine is used around the world. This cornmeal can be cooked to be thick and creamy. It's allowed to set and then sliced. Serve it instead of rice, pasta, or potatoes. It can be used in place of breadcrumbs to coat fish or chicken when frying.
- It has no artificial colours.
- It's pure quality cornmeal fine.
- It can kick up the taste of your palate.
- This can be used in many cooking dishes.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.