Chili Powder is composed chiefly of chili peppers and blended with other spices including onion, garlic powder, cumin, and sometimes salt. This Chili powder improves heart health and It‚Äôs great for adding heat to a dish.
Chili powder is commonly used in traditional dishes. A spoonful also adds a welcome kick to stew, soup, grilled meats, vegetables, and a pot of beans. Chili powder prevents acid reflux and it kills the bacteria that cause stomach ulcers. It revs your metabolism that increases your fat-burning skills.
- It has no artificial colors.
- Its taste adds flavor to the dishes.
- It can kick up the taste of your palate.
- It can be used in dry vegetables and curries.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.