Chickpea¬†is an important part of Indian gourmet. It‚Äôs a nutrient-dense superfood. It is a small, knobby, hard bean with a diameter of less than a centimeter. This is high in protein and it makes an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
This¬†Chick Peas¬†provides high content of protein, iron, amino acids, dietary fibers, and phosphorus. As a rich source of minerals, fiber, and vitamins, these ChickPeas offer a variety of health benefits.¬† This Chickpea improves digestion, aiding weight management, and reducing the risk of several diseases. The fiber content in it takes good care of the digestive system.
- It has a great taste.
- It‚Äôs an ideal food for everyone including diabetic patients.
- ChickPeas are a rich source of minerals, protein, and carbs.
- This is rich in protein and fiber, both of which aid weight loss.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.