Chia seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the mint family native to central and southern Mexico, or of the related Salvia columbariae of the southwestern United States and Mexico. Chia seeds are oval and gray with black and white spots, having a diameter around 2 millimetres.
Chia seeds are very rich in fiber, antioxidants, minerals, and heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. They have been linked to improvement in risk factors for heart disease and diabetes, as well as benefits for digestion and gut health. Chia seeds are very easy to incorporate into a healthy diet.
- Chia seeds are highly nutritious, boast a long list of health benefits and can be a healthy dietary addition for most.
- Chia seeds may definitely help promote weight loss.
- Summary Chia seeds are high in protein and fiber, both of which have been shown to aid weight loss.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.