Expiry Date: 6/2021
Charmagaz is believed to develop brain and rejuvenation. It is mostly used to make different types of drinks such as Thandai and Thadal. Char Magaz seeds are quite popular in making of sweet dishes, curries, a type of cold drink in summer.
Watermelon seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds. They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and more. These seeds are high in calories though, so you need to mindful of your portions.
- The Char Magaz seeds showcase a wealth of healthful nutrients including vitamins, minerals unsaturated fats, and proteins.
- It is immensely rich in B-vitamins like riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid.
- It also contains minerals like magnesium, calcium, and copper.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.