Best Before Date: 16/7/21
A blanched peanut is one in which the skin is removed. The blanching process is done by putting the peanuts in hot water for about three minutes, then rapidly cooling them and rubbing off their skins. Once, the skins have been removed spread them on paper to dry and refrigerate.
Our Blanched Peanuts are beautiful, creamy nuts with their skin and shell removed. They are ideal for gentle roasting and are excellent in home baking; especially biscuits. Blanched peanuts are ideal for baking and cooking, as well as for DIY personal roasting.
- Sourcing domestically-grown nuts enable us to bring you a super-fresh product.
- These peanuts are unsalted, gluten-free and certified Kosher Parve.
- Blanched peanuts are used as a snack or as the base for peanut butter and sauces.
- They are used mostly for cooking and baking.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.