Black Eyed Peas¬†is grown organically and prepared. It‚Äôs having a good amount of health benefits. Black Eyed Peas is loaded with various types of nutrients. It is rich in protein, iron, fibre, potassium. Its content is vitamin c, vitamin b-6, low in fat and calories.
Black Eyed Peas¬†can be included in salad or pressure cooked with chopped, tomatoes, chilies, onions and ginger-garlic paste. You can temper it with jeera in ghee. Eyed Peas coupled with the lack of cholesterol found in chickpeas and it support the heart health.
- It has many impressive health benefits.
- Black eyed peas may help to lose weight loss.
- Black-eyed peas are highly nutritious and associated.
- It improves heart health and promotes digestive health.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.