The Bajra Whole is an excellent whole grain to stock up in the kitchen. A lot of cooks get discouraged by the very long cooking time, labeling it difficult to cook. It is best to soak any whole grain before proceeding to cook with it.
Bajra Whole nutritional Information & Ingredients. Millet is a gluten-free ancient grain, a seed‚ that cooks quickly and has a pleasantly mild, slightly sweet flavor. It's perfect for whole-grain salads and is a delicious alternative to rice in pilafs or stir-fries.
- Bajra is a power-packed grain and can also be called a superfood.
- Loaded with insoluble fiber which helps in losing weight, reducing cholesterol, and reducing blood sugar level
- Dietary fiber absorbs the excess uric acid in your blood and helps it to get eliminated from your body.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.